You can install Rhombus by trafficking the ad-server friendly version Rhombus in a 1x1 within Ad Manager, formerly known as DFP.
Please ensure you have the Rhombus Script including your correct SiteID. Your script/site ID is provided by your account manager.
2. Setup the Creative
- Navigate to Ad Manager and select 'Creatives', found in the 'Delivery' section.
- Click 'New Creative' and assign it to Rhombus as the advertiser (or a similar internal name)
- Select 'Third Party' as the type of creative.
- Paste the ad-server friendly code with your correct SiteId into the 'Code Snippet' field.
rhombusSiteId = 123456;
if(window.frameElement !== null) window.top['rhombusSiteId'] = rhombusSiteId;
var gads = window.top.document.createElement('script');
gads.id = 'rhscript';
gads.src = 'https://cdn.rhombusads.com/js/rh.min.js';
var node = window.top.document.getElementsByTagName('script');
- Set the Target ad unit size to 1x1 and uncheck the 'Serve into SafeFrame' box.
Important! SafeFrame MUST be unchecked!
-Save the new creative
3. Create a line item in Ad Manager for Rhombus and ensure that the Rhombus script fires in a placement that covers the pages you want Rhombus on.
To improve load time and performance, place the DFP placement tag right after the opening <body> tag.